Testimonials

  • Home
  • /
  • Testimonials

Our Happy Clients

Worked with Webz Experts for almost a year and was extremely pleased with the quality and speed of work across the entire duration of the contract. 10/10 would hire again.

" Daniel "

Working with Webz E has been fantastic, they are very professional and very easy to deal with. After going through multiple changes on our project Webz E was able to figure out what we wanted and get the job done in cost effective and timely manner. I would highly recommend their services for wordpress development. Thank you very much...you guys rock

" Selma "

Webz Experts was a really helpful coder. He asked relevant questions that gave me confidence in his work, and he delivered the work in a timely manner. A really nice person and a coder I look forward to working with again.

" JP Morgan "

Bhumita is always there to help.She understands English very well and is a great communicator. Webzexperts are a very professional company!

" WellSpring "

Brilliant Work, very helpful as usual. Highly recommended!

" TCMC "

Easy communication, continuous updates and fantastic support! They delivered within the time frame, budget and has also helped us with the integration.. It is world class! Thank you very much!

" SEONDK "

Excellently done.Highly professional , dedicated and accurate. Can be recommended to any client with serious job to be done.

" Ghasn "

They were more than amazing on my project! They were very professional and went above and beyond to help me. Will definitely use for all my upcoming projects.

" Ryan "

Extremely satisfied with the work completed. Technical expertise, great communication, and final product delivery were executed in a timely manner and on budget. I would highly recommend WebzExperts to anyone interested in obtaining quality work at an affordable price. I will definitely be doing business again!

" Zombie Market "

This freelancer provided exactly what I wanted and is a true expert in her field. He did not stop until the project was 100% . You could say they are a bit of a perfectionist, and I can say for doing this type of work, is a very good thing. Please do not hesitate to hire this freelancer and please contact me with any feedback needed.

" Aschenbr's "

I always struggle to find web designers that I can work well with but these guys have been great. I cannot fault their work and I'm looking forward to working with them more regularly.

" Dean "

This is one of the best freelancer i have worked with. he is very detailed and ready to make changes as much as you want and he delivered exactly what i wanted. Will be hiring him again for another job Good job.

" Sanchy "

Great work and would definitely continue working with this freelancer. Working with him was a pleasure and had great communication through out the whole project.

" Worthitintl "

I would not hesitate to work with Webz Experts again in the future. They understood my requirements perfectly. This is the 1st time I have worked with someone in a different country, & I was a bit hesitant, but Webz Experts understood my requirements absolutely fine. I look forward to working with them again in the future.

" Matthew P. "

Webz Experts is a very professional and exceptionaly sound. They have delivered the desired product on time. They have enabled our business to have a powerful web presence.

" Jastin "

Webz Experts has provided me with excellent work and service to date and I definitely recommend him for any website work.

" Gary Hull "

Great to work with, did exactly what I wanted.

" Darren L "

Excellent work! Will most definitely hire again!

" Jonathan "

Great work and speed. Will be using for these jobs in future.

" Samuel "

Really great working with these guys. We started with a project that was 80% done and that is never easy. They went in and completed the remaining 20% wonderfully. Everything went incredibly smooth during their contribution to a complicated website.

" Jason K. "

Webz Experts does great work and I will use them again if i ever need anything else done for one of my own projects.

" Daniel W. "

Job well done. It was a pleasure to work with Webz Experts. I'll send more form and php projects his way.

" Brian "

Did the job quickly with only one revision. Will use again!

" Daniel C "

This guy Is good guy, I really appreciate his work, he is cool, Patient, and puts effort to understand the thought of the customer.He is good, very good, his work is excellent. All my weird ideas were expertly catered for.

" Mac Jive "

Webz expert have a very highly skilled and dedicated team, they produce very high quality work and fast on delivery. We would continue to recommend the Provider

" Sofia "

It has been a very exciting opportunity, working with Webz expert. We highly recommend anyone who wants to build a great website.

" Washington association "